USA NAVY Scholarships|University Of Washington Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students
ABOUT NAVY SCHOLARSHIP
Military Scholarship was established in 1948 on the principle that “education is the cornerstone of a strong democracy,” the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA) Scholarship Fund provides grants of varying amounts for students who are interested in pursuing a military career while studying in the United States Of America.
Through the Navy’s educational assistance programs, students are given the opportunity to pursue undergraduate and graduate studies both on base and at traditional colleges and universities. Moreover, the Navy is prepared to pay most, if not all, of the costs of their service-member’s education.
With more than 1.3 million active duty military personnel who have answered the call to serve the United States to keep its Citizens safe, many organizations have established scholarships for members of the military and their families to pay back these brave men and women for their service.
MILITARY SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS:
Tuition for a maximum of one year for the chosen study program (up to a maximum of $10,100).
AVAILABLE MILITARY SCHOLARSHIPS NUMBER
2000 scholarships available
MILITARY SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAMS OFFERED
1. Undergraduate programs – The Navy offers two distinct paths for undergraduates who wish to pursue their education while serving the U.S. Navy. The Navy College program makes it possible for sailors to recieve college credit for the job training, and to complete course work while on base or during deployment. The Navy’s Tuition Assistance Program pays up to 100% of the cost of courses taken at an accredited college or university during sailor’s off-duty hours.
2. Graduate and Professional Programs –
Active duty officers in the Navy can pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. at the Naval Postgraduate School in California. Degrees are available in engineering, business, and information sciences.
3.Healthcare Programs – The U.S. Navy offers a wide range of educational opportunities for sailors interested in pursuing careers as physicians, dentists, nurses or healthcare administrators. Financial support ranges from full or partial tution paid salary during coursework and paid internships.
- Home and overseas students can apply for this military scholarship program.
- Applicants must have applied for the program online.
- The submission date for their references is April 24,2018.
- If English is not your native language, you must prove that your English is high enough to be successful in your studies.
The application deadline date has not yet been finalized for this year, but is expected to remain the same as last year.
The deadline date shown here is tentative based on last year’s date.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested students who wish to study in USA through military scholarship program can apply for this scholarship here
NB: Military Scholarship funds may be used to cover tution, books, and supplies, and may be used during any term of the award year (including summer semesters).