The University of Leeds is delighted to offer a number of scholarship opportunities to support and reward students from around the world. These scholarships are available to students who have been offered a place on any of the master’s degree courses within the School of Earth and Environment
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Nationalities: UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of an academic place for full-time study on an eligible SEE Masters programme for the academic year commencing September 2018.
- Applicants who have, or are expected to achieve, a good UK upper second class Bachelor Degree or better (or overseas equivalent) will be considered. Applicants are encouraged to include any relevant work/voluntary experience on their application.
- Scholarships would not normally be awarded to applicants scoring less than 65% (or equivalent) in their first degree unless there were significant additional factors such as extensive relevant work or voluntary experience.
Method of Application: To apply for the scholarship applicants must submit a completed SEE Scholarship application by email to soee-scholarships-at-leeds.ac.uk by the following deadlines:
- International Excellence Scholarship – 30th April 2018
- UK/EU Sustainability Research Institute Scholarship – 31st May 2018
- UK/EU/International Sustainable Cities Scholarship – 31st May 2018
- UK/EU/International – Climate Scholarship – 31st May 2018
- An automated email response will confirm receipt of the scholarship application, please note that no further correspondence will be sent until the awards have been allocated.
Successful applicants will be notified via email by the deadlines below:
International Scholarships – end of May 2018
UK/EU, Sustainable Cities Scholarships and Climate Scholarship – end of June 2018