SBC TANZANIA LIMITED, the sole franchisee and bottler of the Pepsi Cola range of products in Tanzania, is a fast expanding company with immense potential for growth. It urgently requires qualified, young, energetic, dynamic and innovative person to urgently fill the employment opportunities below that exist in various locations including Dar es Salaam, Mbeya, Mwanza and Arusha.
1. SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICERS Candidates Profile:
Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration or Laws. Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or Law will be an added advantage, Conversant with the Labor Laws, and related institutions and have hands-on-experience in their application. Work experience of 3-5 years I managing human resource activities. Must be computer literate.
Reporting to the Human Resources Managers the successful candidates will be responsible for effective and cost efficient management of the Human Resource activities and programmers to ensure harmonious industrial relations and smooth functioning of the HR initiatives.
2. YARD & STORES MANAGER
Degree or Advanced Diploma in Materials Management plus Professional qualification (CSP) with hands-on-work experience of not less than 4-years in the management of yare/stores operations of a large or medium size manufacturing company of fast moving consumer goods.
Must registered and approved by NBMM
Must be of high integrity and should possess inter personal skills. Computer literacy is a must a working experience in beverage industry would be an added advantage.
Working under supervision of the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:- efficient execution of yard and warehouse activities. Planning the allocation of yard/storage space for various products. Ensuring maintenance of accurate and timely reporting of yard operations. Conducting regular stocks verification and reporting variances promptly. Maintaining and reconciling stocks of each shift. Guide his/her team on the best practices in warehouse handling and storage. Effective and efficient deployment of forklifts. Handle stock transfers to upcountry locations.
3. INTERNAL AUDITOR Candidates Profile:
Should possess a Degree or an Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (Accountancy) or an equivalent qualification with a post qualification work experience in Auditing or Accountancy in a private manufacturing organization. In additional candidate must hold a professional qualification (CPA, ACCA or CIMA), Should be analytical and a keen observer with a sound knowledge of accounting systems and standards. Computer literacy and possession of good communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential. Must be Experience -3-5 years
4. DEPOT MANAGER Candidates Profile
Degree in Commerce or Business Administration or an Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing)
A minimum of 5 years selling experience of fast moving consumables in systems oriented Company. Must be dynamic, analytical with good interpersonal skills to help build, motivate and manage a successful team, Must be a Computer literacy and in possession of a valid driving license.
Basic understanding of HR and people management.
Working under supervision of the Sales Manager/General Manager the candidate shall be required to fully support his/her team to fulfill its respective responsibilities for volume development and cost efficient customer service delivery on all routes in the assigned territory. Shall help to identify, evaluate and allocate resources to maximize sales and to achieve all targets/goals set for he territory. Will regularly route ride to check, supervise and coach team members for implementation of best selling
practices including understanding of customer needs and monitoring market and industry trends.
A competitive package will be offered to the selected candidate
Mode of Application:
Apply with detailed CVs and photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials to reach the under-mentioned 7 days from date of issuance of this advertisement:-
HEAD, HUMAN RESOURCES
SBC TANZANIA LIMITED
P.O. BOX 4162, DAR ES SALAAM.
Include in your CVs reliable contact telephone umbers or e-mail addresses for ease of access.
Only candidates who will be short-listed for preliminary interviews shall be notified.
Precision Air is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in partnership with Kenya Airways with plans to expand wings beyond East Africa.
In order to keep our Services at higher level and meet our customers maximum satisfaction.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to fill the vacant positions available in our organization as follows.
1. E-commerce officer-Dar es salaam (1 POST) Cluster revenue analyst –Dar es Salaam (1 POST)
Reservation and Air ticketing Sales agent
Duty stations – Dar es Salaam, Moshi Arusha, Mwanza (8 POSTS)
Role profile, duties and responsibilities and minimum qualifications can be found in our website www.precisionairtz.com
Interested applicants should submit their expression of Interest including cover letter, curriculum vitae and supporting statement to the address below, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Applications should reach us before or on 31th May, 2011.
Director of Human Resources and Administration,
Precision Air Services Limited
3 POSTS FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER:
Consideration for Employment is based on the review of a complete design job application and Interview and may vary based upon position and program.
Good knowledge of graphics design.
- Developing design issues
- Thinking creatively to produce new Ideas.
- Using a wide range of media including photography and computer aided design and producing accurate and high quality work.
- Working to tight deadlines
- Technologies in new media particularly design Programs such as Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat in design and other application.
- Read and write English at all levels including excellent listening skills.
Experience: 1-3 years
Deadline: 24th May, 2011
To apply for this position, please contact:
New habari (2006) Ltd
Shekilango Road Sinza, Kijiweni
P.O. BOX 78235
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA.
Call: +255 762 222276
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (2 POSTS)
PCI is a non-profit health and humanitarian aid organization dedicated to preventing disease, improving community health, and promoting sustainable development worldwide. Currently PCI is implementing a Food for Education program in Musoma Rural and Bunda Districts, PCI is announcing 2 vacancies for warehouse Managers. Both posts will be based at the projects district warehouses in Bunda or Musoma.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (2 Vacancies)
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
To oversee the smooth running of day to day operations of PCIs warehouse in Bunda or Musoma District by carrying out the following duties:
Receive and issue food from the warehouse
Ensure register for receipt & exit of commodities are up to date, including all warehouse documents
Manage back up documentation for warehouse
Maintain stack cards for individual shipments and empty containers
Maintain warehouse inventory ledger
Inspect and control insects and rodent infestations
Ensure that food is stacked properly
Ensure that damaged food is properly segregated and promptly repackaged
Ensure and supervise warehouse security and cleanliness
Prepare periodical warehouse operations and database reports to the Logistics Officer
Liaise with local contracted transporters on day to day basis to ensure timely delivery of commodities at schools so as to ensure food reaches required destinations at the required times
Report immediately in case of any problem that may occur relating to
Liaise with PCIs District Coordinators on requisitions for food commodities, exit of commodities and transportation
Education: Minimum of Diploma in relevant field
Experience in using warehouse management software
Proven ability f supervising staff and labourers, i.e. Loaders, warehouse assistant etc
Experience in dealing with contacted transporters is an added advantage
Registration/certified by NBMM or equivalent is a clear advantage.
Proven minimum of 5 years experience in Warehouse management, dealing with food commodities in a large and complex operation and supervision of warehouse staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested Parties can send their cover letter, CV, and salary expectation to: Careers@pcltanzania.org
The Country Director, PCI Tanzania,
P.O. BOX 2540, Isamilo Plot 140,
Block D, Mwanza, Tanzania
Clearly indicate “WAREHOUSE MANAGER” in the Subject heading. Deadline for application: June 3, 2011.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International Non-Governmental Agency, specializing in Relief and Community Development activities through its partners. The Agency provides equal opportunity regardless of age, race, gender, religion or disability.
1. Position Title: Project Officer Health-TB,
2. Location: Mwanza based with travel to Mars, Tanzania.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Project Officer will provide overall coordination of technical support and implementation of activities associated with the TB-REACH SHIRIKI Project in partnership with a Civil Society Organization in Mars.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Technical Assistance:
1. Provide guidance for the overall TB-REACH-SHIRIKI project and community support activities. Responsible for coordinating the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities as well as ensuring that all recommendations related to TB-REACH-SHIRIKI Project activities resulting from project audits, interim evaluations/reviews, and supportive monitoring visits are implemented accordingly.
2. Ensure that National standards, policies and guidelines on TB care and support are implemented by the sub grantees and understood by CHWs through meetings, trainings and supportive supervision.
3. Provide technical guidance to the Sub grantees to ensure that they are collaborating and networking with local government authorities especially District Medical Officer, Council Health Management Teams (CHMT), District TB and Leprosy Coordinator (DTLC), District TB/HIV Coordinator, District AIDS Control Coordinator and other key stakeholders in such away that the TB-REACH-SHIRIKI project plans are incorporated into their respective annual Comprehensive Council Health Plans (CCHP).
a) Liaise with other development organizations working in the same areas with TB-REACH-SHIRIKI project partners to identify opportunities for collaboration and integration, hence, advising ways to increase the impact of the TB-REACH – SHIRIKI Project interventions. (Including: government departments, local Catholic Church and other foreign and local NGOs).
Monitoring and Evaluation:
I) Maintain oversight of partner’s relationships and compliance with donor regulations and grant requirements. Ensure regular and accurate reporting by CRS-TB-REACH-SHIRIKI Project partners and provide feedback to
II) Coordinate with the M&E Project Officers in leading the use of monitoring and evaluation systems for learning and adaptive management among project staff and partners.
Finance and Budgeting
1. Support the Health program and Finance Managers, and partners on the development of the quarterly budgets.
2. Ensure the Health Program Manager has the information needed for cash flow to meet the needs of the project.
3. Provide timely preparation of liquidations and advance requests for compliance to approved budget and compliance with donor requirements then submit to the program manager and finance officers for review and feedback.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES/OTHER SKILLS
1. University degree in sociology or advanced diploma in social work, community development, teaching or counseling.
2. Experience of working with children at local and national level at least for two years
3. Proven project management with 3-5 years of experience
4. Good leadership and communications skills
5. Good knowledge about TB prevention, care, treatment and support interventions.
6. Excellent facilitation skills
7. Excellent spoken and written skills in English.
-3-5 years experience in TB project management, implementation, monitoring reporting and evaluation.\
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should send their application letters, enclosing their CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and names of three referees to the following e-mail address:email@example.com or to the postal address below.
Please ensure you writ the Position Title in the subject line: e.g. “Vacancy: Project Officer Health-TB”
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Deadline for receiving applications is EOD 31st May, 2011.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Human Resources Manager,
P.O. BOX 34701,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Applications are invited from suitably Tanzanian aged between 21-15 years to fill the under mentioned vacant posts at the Department of Operations Tanga Port.
1. POSTS: Operations Clerk “B”
GRADE: TPGS 3 NUMBER OF POSTS: 2 (2) STATION: TANGA
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Contract for unspecified period
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE
- form IV/VI
- clerk “B” Certificate
- He/ She must be Computer literate
- Three years working experience as clerk “C”
a) Maintains in safe custody operational records
b) Raises rent memos and miscellaneous port service charges.
c) Performs any other duties as assigned from time to time.
SALARY: According to TPA grades.
2. POSTS: Operations Clerk “C”
GRADE: TPGS 2
NUMBER OF POSTS: II (ELEVEN) STATION: TANGA
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Contract for unspecified period.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE
- form IV/VI
- Operations clerk “C” Certificate
- He/ She must be Computer literate
- At least one year working experience in Port Industry
- Performs tallying and maintains records of movement of cargo
- Assists the Assistant Operations Officer to capture shift operational records.
- Maintains record of fuel supply to equipment
- Performs any other duties as assigned from time to time.
SALARY: According to TPA grade
Interested candidates should submit their applications enclosing curriculum vitae, photocopies of academic certificates, testimonials and names and address of two referees to.
The Port Master
P.O. BOX 443,
To reach him with a two weeks time after the first appearance of the advertisement.
Incoming search terms:
- nafasi za kazi tanzania
- nafasi za kazi tanzania 2012
- nafasi za kazi 2012
- nafasi za field ukarani
- natafuta kazi
- natafuta kazi it diploma
- warehouse supervisor salary range in tanzania dar es salaam